University of Southern California
- Inverted Index for Search Engine using Hadoop Cluster on GCP/AWS
> CSCI 570 - Analysis of Algorithms
- Linear Programming
> CSCI 585 - Database Systems
- Data modeling, Relational model, Normalization, SQL
- Distributed DataBases, Transaction management
- DB connectivity, Performance tuning
- Business Intelligence, Spatial DBs
- Data mining (DM), Machine learning (ML) tools
- Data visualization
- Data governance, etc.
- HTML & CSS, Responsive Website Design (Bootstrap, etc.), Ajax Development Style
- HTTP & Web server configuration & performance properties
- Web Services (RESTful)
- Web security, TOR, Dark web
- Native Mobile frameworks (Java / Android and Swift / iOS)
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure): AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions
- Serverless Applications, Containers, Docker
> CSCI 576 - Multimedia System Design
- Media (images, video, audio, graphics) Capture and Representation, methods to assemble media types to create multimedia content.
Compression / Storage
- Compression Algorithms for media (JPEG, JPEG2000, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.261,263, 264, HEVC, mp3, AAC, Dolby, THX. Atmos.)
- Wired and wireless network distribution, Quality of Service, Priority Queuing
- Wireless Protocols and Streaming, End to End architectures with varying network traffic - MPEG-DASH, Apple's HLS, Adobe HDS.
- Digital Rights Management of distributed multimedia (Watermarking & Encryption).
Java / Multithreading / Cache / Low Latency / Synchronized / Easy-to-use
> CSCI 526 - Advanced Mobile Devices and Game Consoles
Unity & C# / Client-Server Rpc & APIs / Multiplayer Networking / Relay Servers & Lobby + Business Simulation / Cooperation / Mobile (or PC) Games
Honors and Awards
Taken courses like:
- Data Structure & Algorithm
- Discrete Mathematics
- Java Language and Application
- Principles of Computer Organization
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Principles of Database Systems
- Python Programming Language
- Probability and Mathematics Statistic
- Leadership Training and Promotion
- Operating System: Low-level implementation of Semaphore based on x86-32
- Computer Network: UDP
- Principles of Compiler: C Compiler Based on MIPS
- Software Testing: Docker
- Machine Learning and Application: Matlab
- Enterprise Application Development: Vue.js, Django
- Parallel and Distributed Programming: Pthread, OpenMP, Matrix Multiplication Optimization
- Smart Mobile Development: Java, Android Studio, 2D Game
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: PyQt
- Basic of Information Security
Used React (with Flow) and Scala
- to optimize the schema & parameters for pixel events
- and contributed to the conversion metrics on the Twitter Ads campaign dashboard, making better incomings for millions of users.
Improved the functionalities & user experience of Twitter Pixel Helper, using TypeScript, webpack, and handlebars.
- a chrome extension for helping advertisers verify and troubleshoot their tracking pixels’ setup
Launched 10+ features covering compatibility, accessibility, extensibility, and robustness for this developer tool installed by 40,000+ global advertising agencies.
Designed the Technical Document, pushed forward workflow using JIRA, participated in code reviews by Phabricator, and communicated across different teams.
ByteDance Co., Ltd. (TikTok)
1. Built an intelligent operation and maintenance system, including anomaly detection and anomaly localization, for massive video streaming data, which significantly reduced the company's financial and material costs.
2. Transformed Twitter's statistical learning-based open-source algorithm for anomaly detection, S-H-ESD, to apply to offline and real-time detecting, which improves the accuracy rate by 2.5 times compared with the past.
3. Implemented a swiftly positioning and analyzing system of root causes for non-additive KPIs (fail rate, broken rate, buffered rate) with multi-dimensional attributes. For all products of ByteDance like Douyin and TikTok, anomalous fluctuation of crucial indicators could be detected in real-time, and then the possible root causes, such as a specific domain name or country, would be calculated out. For nearly 100 anomaly cases, the Top 5 accuracy was considerably improved to 92%.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Beijing Judao Youda Co., Ltd.
1. Participated in the whole development of front-end & back-end (Django) engineering, including the engineering processes and agile development, to provide online education and educational information services.
2. Analyzed the user needs by brain map, developed front-end pages using Vue.js/Bootstrap, finished front-end tests using Mocha, configured Git Hooks/CI/CD, and designed product function specification in a team of 5 members.
GitHub: 2100 Lab